Seven Mile Beach: Day Tour – US$85
Join us for a unique, fun and exciting tour around the world renowned Seven Mile Beach area. While highlighting Cayman’s newest community town, Camana Bay, we will take in the stunning 360 degree view of the island from the Observation Tower. We roll through this famous development and proceed to explore our crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. Guests will have the opportunity to indulge in a refreshment and enjoy the sea, sun and sand with beach time at the Royal Palms Beach Club (beach time optional).
Enjoy a 1.5-hour adventure of riding the Segway PT along the Seven Mile Beach area, which is located approximately 7 minutes from downtown George Town, Grand Cayman.
One of our stops will be Camana Bay where you will experience 360 degree panoramic views off the island.
You will be thrilled by an unforgettable experience as you ride the Segway PT along our beautiful Seven Mile Beach.
Next you will visit Royal Palms for a cool drink and beach time (optional). Be sure to bring your towel if you intend to take a swim.
Highlights / Facts
Perfect for both cruise and stay-over visitors
- Training, helmets and other safety gear
- 90 min use of the Segway Personal Transporter
- Trained and knowledgeable tour guides
- State of the art headsets to enhance your experience
- Free shuttle service to and from Royal Watler Cruise Terminal
- Small group size to ensure safety and create a memorable experience.
- Roll through the famous Camana Bay and see breathtaking views from the 75ft Observation Tour
- Ride the Segway PT along our famous Seven Mile Beach, while parking for cool drink or a short swim in our crystal clear waters.
- Learn how to speak a few basic words in the Cayman dialect
- Bring your sunscreen and your own beach towel
- Bring US$2 per person for the entrance fee to Royal Palms which covers use of the facilities (optional)